Thursday 4 July 2013

Haul Mac, Illamasqua, eBay...

I hope you are having a good week so far? 

I did a few what I call "mini hauls" which are from one shop where I only bought a few things at the start of summer. I didn't have much time the past few months and my posting was few and far between and posts like these helped me to post something without taking too much time :) 

Today I have another mini haul but with a few shops I bought from. 
I love Haul posts and usually end up with a shopping list by the end of reading/watching a few :)

I won't go into detail on here because I plan to review a few of the items soon.

My first picture is my order from Illamasqua 


I chose two cream blushes, pink raindrops and aurora gleam. I have high hopes for these beauties! 

Superdrug


Rimmel Salon Pro x 2 and Kate x1
Plus revlon Nail art duos. 

eBay

This Multi-colour skull bracelet was only 99p with free delivery!! 

eBay

99p - cheap and very cute! 

Bank

£10 in the sale - this is a loose fit long vest and I wish I got the size down because it really is loose fit. The peace sign is two tone and looks gorgeous when the light hits it. 


Bank skull prong socks £3 I think. Love these! 

Next
Makeup Bag £7. I bought this to keep all of my samples sachets in. 

Ebay

I bought these from ebay too. Sadly one was missing the drop crystal. They were 99p and the seller refunded me. I plan to remove the drop crystal from the other and wear them like that rather than bin them. 

Mac

NW20 Studio Fix Fluid and a Small Fix + Fluid. Sadly the foundation wasn't like it was when I used to use it a couple of years ago so I ended up selling it. 

That's my lot for today :) I'm off to do some decorating now, boo!!  Have a great day. 

Sarah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment