Thursday 8 August 2013

Im Back!

Hey!

I am back to blogging after a short break, I have had a hectic few weeks, some personal stuff going on, my brothers wedding, home decorating to name a few.

I hope you have been enjoying our great summer weather? I have to admit I loved everyday but was relieved to have a few days of cooler temps lately.

I have had a few shopping trips so will post what I bought with a review over the next couple of weeks.

I will share this cute lantern I bought from Hobbycraft with you today though, I bought two to use as a makeup brush holder and a hair brush holder. They has a cute heart cut out and are about 6 inches tall so perfect for storage. I currently use the ELF single brush holder which did me just fine but is too small now I have a few extra brushes.





I'm spending the rest of today writing posts and taking pictures so hopefully I will have a few posts up soon :)

Don't forget to checkout my Mac RiRiWoo Lipstick giveaway which you can find Here

Sarah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment