Thursday 13 June 2013

Best Hair Conditioner Ever! - John Frieda Liquid Shine Illuminating Conditioner

Hey Beauties

I have been using this conditioner for about a month now. I LOVE it!! Not only does it smell really, really good but it leaves my hair feeling so soft and smooth. I have really noticed a difference in my hair since using it. 
My hair has a slight wave too it and can feel quite dry sometimes. I think from too much hair dye and the use of hair dryers/straighteners/curlers etc... 
I am always after a conditioner that leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth with a healthy looking shine. This ticks all the boxes for me. It says to use after using the shampoo that goes with this range but I am currently finishing up a different shampoo. You apply like a normal conditioner and fully rinse out. 
 
 
 
Sorry for the bad picture, it was hard to take a good one because the packaging reflects the light.

Description on the back of product:
"Illuminating formula with a shine-infusing complex and moisturisers rehydrate as it showers hair in pure radiance for a long lasting, high-gloss brunette. Non-Colour depositing"
 
My hair feel amazing using this conditioner, I will definitely re-purchase when this runs out.

It comes in a 250ml tube and costs around £5, you can usually pick up 3 for 2 on John Frieda in boots or sometimes 3 for £10. 
 
Sarah xo



1 comment:

  1. Thіs text is inѵaluable. When сan Ι find out more?



    Here is my site - Bаuchmusκelübungen ()

    ReplyDelete