Thursday 14 February 2013

Haul Post Part 1

Hi Lovelies

I have lots of goodies to show you from the past week and a half.
You may know by now that I am addicted to nail polish and so the contents of my haul shouldn't shock/surprise you. All items are paid for by myself, I am in no way bragging. Some items are forum home that I thought I would share with you too.

I have some stuff from Fragrance Direct



MeMeMe

Light Me Up Lipgloss x 3 Nail Polish x5 and a Nail Polish Base Coat, Flawless Face Powder Natural
 
Boots
 
Smashbox Try It Kit, Real Techniques core collection Brushes, Orly Nail polish x3, Mavala Polish, Bourjois Polish, Kate Moss Lipsticks x3 Bourjois Lip Liner and Face Jewels.

Fragrance Direct
 
Bourjois Bio Detox Light Vanilla Foundation. Sleek Lipstick x3. Ciate 3D Nail Stickers, Sleek Nail Varnish x5. Essie Polish x2. Elizabeth Arden Lip Gloss, Jemma Kidd Lip contour Duo, Mavala Polish, NYC Strenght Polish, Bourjois Nail Polish. Calvin Klein Lipstick x2 
 
 
Avon

Cute Bird Box Decoration
 
Ebay
 
Bioderma Micellar Water
 
House of Fraser
 
Giorgio Armani Lipstick Rouge 400
 
Superdrug
 
Viva La Juicy La Fleur
 
Newlook
 
Kelly Brook Blusher Raquel, Kelly Brook Nail polish, Lip Gloss Paradise and Eyeliner pencil in Black
 
Ebay
 
Earring Holder
 
 
ELF
 
HD Blush Headliner, Baked Blush Peachy Cheeky and Contouring Blush and Bronzing powder Antigua
 
Superdrug

3D Volume Black Mascara, Just Bitten Passion and Cotton candy Lip Butters

BarryM
 
Lip liner 2 and Old Gold Eye liner, Glitter Dust No 15


MUA
 
Shade 5 and 7 Lipstick and a 3 in 1 Extreme Contour Liner Black
 
Illamasqua

Fragile Nail Polish and Salacious Lipstick
 
Part 2 will follow shortly.
Do you own any of these products mention? Let me know what you think!
 
Sarah xx

6 comments:

  1. I would love a review on the Kelly Brook stuff! I have shade 5 and 7 MUA lipsticks, and I really like them, especially shade 7, but coral shade, it's my favourite

    Lauren
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will hopefully be able to do a review after the weekend :) Coral Lipsticks are pretty, I love Coral for Spring/Summer xx

      Delete
  2. i really want to try the illamasqua nail varnish! great post x

    http://alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to try it out. Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. Wowowowowow what a haul!!! So excited to see your reviews for all these goodies lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on part 2 and once that is done I will start on the reviews :) I'm excited to try out my Illamasqua Lipstick and ELF HD Blush. I'm going to cry if its shit haha I want HD cheeks!! xx

      Delete