Thursday 21 February 2013

28 Days of MUA - Day 21

Hi Lovelies
 
My Puppy is being a bit naughty today, keeps trying to chew the ankle hem of my trousers! I give him a chew toy to distract him and teach him what he can chew but 5 mins later he is back. Its going to be a long day :)
 
Today's product is the MUA Lipstick in Shade 5
 

 
 
 
Its a Beautiful Pale Pink, well pigmented and very moisturising. Which, Is all I want from a Lipstick and the fact that Its so cheap makes It perfect for me :) 
 


Sarah xx








8 comments:

  1. Thats a lovely colour hun. Even though I don't do light colours I may just give it a try :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its nice for a simple look, I'm with you on prefering bold lip colours though :) x

      Delete
  2. It's a really nice colour!!

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour! Really suits you.

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I've hopped over from the bbloggerschat blog hop. Cute blog. Beaytiful shade of lipstick! I've bought my first MUA nail polishes today for a new blog post at www.nailificent.blogspot.com. I hope you stop by to check it out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I will pop over and check your blog out later today. Love the name! xx

      Delete