Friday 8 February 2013

28 Days of MUA-Day 8

Hi Lovelies

It's Friday! Bring on the lie-ins, reading, tv, shopping, eating out and catching up with family and friends! I hope you all have a great weekend :)

Today's MUA product is another Single Eyeshadow - Shade 18 - Matte

Another great Eyeshadow from MUA, fantastic quality and applies beautifully.
 
This pretty purple is one of my favourite from the range. I like to wear either a pearl lilac on the lid with this Purple in the crease or the Purple on the lid with a charcoal in the crease. Every makeup bag should have an MUA Eyeshadow or two in it.

What are your favourite eyeshadow colours?

Sarah xx







1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colour! I might buy this when I'm next in Superdrug! My favourite colours are earth tons as they suit my eyes better

    Lauren
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete