Wednesday 22 May 2013

BarryM Nail Series - Gelly Hi Shine Grapefruit Nail Polish

Hey Beauties!

How has your week been so far? 
I am on holiday(from working not an actual holiday) from Wednesday afternoon, for 5 days for my Hubby's birthday. I'm excited to have some days out and get a few (boring) jobs done around the house too!! 

Today's product is the Gelly Hi Shine Grapefruit GNP 8 no 316. 
This is a vibrant Pink, perfect for Summer. It applies beautifully and if you apply it thick enough, you only need one coat :) 
Drying time was about 2-3 minutes for touch dry and about 30 mins before I felt I could do anything around the house, button up clothing without smudging etc...
I apologise if i sound like a broken record with the Gelly NP's, but I love them so much. I really haven't got a negative thing to say about them.
 
I'm dying to getting my hands on the new summer colours for the Gelly Range and I need the pink sequin effect in my life ASAP! 

Superdrug currently have a 3 for 2 deal on all cosmetics, so go stock up before it finishes :) 

Sarah xo



2 comments:

  1. I havent tried any of the gelly ones yet but they look so nice I will have to get one x

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are worth the money, I love them :) x

      Delete