Thursday 9 May 2013

Muji Storage - Acrylic 5 Draw Box

Hi Beauties!
 
What a shock that our lovely sunshine has been replaced by rain! I hope you are all having a good week even if the weather is miserable.
 
Today is a review of the Muji Acrylic 5 Draw Box. I decide to order one after seeing various tweets or blog posts etc... mentioning them and I loved how sleek and simple they are and yet stylish at the same time. I went with the 5 draw which, you can view here  it cost £24.95 plus delivery. (I also bought a very boring Jewellery insert tray).

Sorry for the bad pictures, i couldn't get a decent one because of the glare from the light etc... and it was too dark without the light!!
 
 
 
Its definitely worth the money because i have yet to see a similar version/copy for less than £19 on ebay or amazon and that's not including delivery. The quality is really good, as was the Muji service. I received various emails during the processing and shipping stage which took about 5 days(including the bank holiday) as well as a follow up to say it was out with the courier on a 24hr service. It arrived in a big box with lots of packaging. I honestly feel like i have had my moneys worth in product and service. I'm very excited to start filling it with my daily makeup and faves over the weekend.
 
Have you bought any Muji storage? What are your favourite pieces?
 
Sarah xo

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree Muji give great service! I have two seperate drawers. I would have got this though but it was out of stock :( xx

    ReplyDelete