Thursday 21 March 2013

BarryM Nail Series - Aqua Glitter 252

Hi Lovelies

It's the freakin Weekend! I hope you have a great one :)

The Aqua Glitter is one of my favourite colours from the BarryM Glitter Polishes. It's such a gorgeous bluey green. It looks great built up on its own or over a different coloured Polish. As you can see I decided to create a dripping/melting effect over a Pink base (BarryM Strawberry Ice Cream).

I'm definitely dreaming of Summer during all this cold, snowy weather!

Sarah xx







4 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous I love how you did the glitter x

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! i would never think to team these two together, but it looks so pretty! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look, the colours together go really well and I love how you've done the glitter

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete