Monday 25 March 2013

BarryM Nail Series - BarryM Jewel Britannia

Hi Lovelies

I hope your weekend was a good one?

Todays product is another BarryM Glitter Polish called Jewel Britannia.
This is a multi-glitter with mainly red and blue confetti pieces. I applied just this on my nails as I think it looks really good having the clear polish with lots of different sized pieces of glitter in our British Colours!
I also think it would look fantastic over a White Polish.
The best thing about Glitter Polishes - it doesn't chip!
The worst thing - removing it when you want a change. So stubborn.
Tip - Always soak a cotton pad in Nail Polish Remover and leave to soak on the nail for up to a minute before removing. Much easier! :)

 
What are your favourite Glitter polishes?

Sarah  xx

2 comments:

  1. I love Barry M but i've not tried any of the glitter polishes. I used one I bought in the poundshop over Christmas and it was a nightmare to remove so I've been a bit put off! This looks great though!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nail art, I love the glitter on top of the gorgeous peach orange colour

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete