Thursday 21 March 2013

BarryM Nail Series - BarryM Textured Nail Paint Kingsland Road

Hi Lovelies

How are you today? Blogger is still playing up and I cannot comment or reply on my own or other people's blogs. I am reading them and Thank you if you do comment :)

I bought all of the new Textured Nail Paints from Superdrug last week. As you know I love BarryM and was quite excited to try these. I love the look of the effect and the colours available.

This one is the Pink called Kingsland Road No 304.

The Matte Grit like effect looks really cool and the Pastel colours available make it a great product to wear with any outfit this Spring/Summer.

Have you tried the Textured Nail Paints yet?

Sarah xx







6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these yet but will have to get one! It looks lovely

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The green i think is my fav, but all are pretty! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour! I wasn't sure about them to start with, but I love it now! I must get one

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a bit strange having the bumbs but you get used to them and i think they look really good :) x

      Delete
  3. Hello lovely! Just letting you know I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Take a look here xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have done it before and have a few other nominations to do so it might take me a while to do yours :) x

      Delete