Wednesday 13 March 2013

Loreal Top Coat Confettis

Hi Lovelies

I hope you are all well?
I have been so busy the last few days but can honestly say I don't know why, I don't feel like I did much,  and this weather is crazy!

It is starting to become a regular thing of reading Gemma (Makeup Magpies) blog and coming away with a shopping list! When I'm out, I shop with my eyes and very rarely think about it or read reviews first. So if I'm in the shop and the pretty packaging calls me over, I know it's already mine!
This is the same with Gemma's blog, I know before I read all of the post (her pictures say it all) if I'm going to buy the item. I read the post for all the details and where to get my hands on it and for her opinions and tips, because I know that if Gemma likes it, it must be good. I trust her opinion and feel good about buying an item because I know I won't be disappointed.

The latest product I bought after seeing Gemma's Post is the Loreal Top Coat Confettis. Amazing!!
 
 
 
Top Coat confettis over Color Riche 207 babydoll
 
 
 
Top coat Confettis over Color Riche 602 Perle De Jade
 


I am so pleased I bought this and I used it straight away with Two Colours(a bit over excited to see how it looked). It is a similar idea to the Illamasqua Speckled Polish but is so much better because you can have any colour you want with it. Illamasqua have four colours with the Speckled glitter mixed in. This is just a Top Coat so can be used over any Nail Colour. The other great thing is its so much cheaper because it is a drug store brand. I paid £4.99 for The Loreal and the Illamasqua Fragile cost me £14. Don't get me wrong the Illamasqua was worth every penny and I LOVE it. It's just better to have more choice colour wise and get a bargain :)
 
Have you tried this Top Coat yet?
 
Sarah xx











6 comments:

  1. This looks so gorgeous!! I need this!

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tagged you in my my post

    http://alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-procrastinating-beauty-blogger-tag.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for your kind comments, you're so amazing! I love the look of the green combined with your confetti topcoat. I am so pleased you loved it as much as I did :)))) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mint green nail polish, even more amazing with the sparkles on top

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete