Thursday 14 March 2013

BarryM Series - BarryM Nail Paint Navy

Hi Lovelies

It's almost Friday! I cannot wait for the weekend.


Today's BarryM product is a Nail Paint in the colour Navy. This is one of my favourites, I first bought it about 3 years ago and wear it quite a lot.
It's opaque in two coats, feels silky smooth to the touch and has a high shine finish.
When I fancy a dark mani this is usually my first choice, its just such a beautiful Blue and looks fantastic for everyday wear, anytime of the year.
I also like to wear it with big chunky gold glitter on top. Navy and Gold go so well together and I often get compliments when I wear that combo on my nails.

Are you a fan of dark polishes?

Sarah xx

5 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite nail polishes.. it's just so lovely! xx
    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it? A definite fav of mine xx

      Delete
  2. It's so lovely I never wear dark colours on my nails but this is a great colour

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely colour. You should try a dark mani :) x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colour, looks amazing!

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete