Sunday 24 March 2013

Models Own Strawberry Tart and Bubblegum Nail Polish

Hi Lovelies

Did you wake up to a Winter Wonderland, thinking you have slept through to December? Yeah, me too!

I really couldn't decide which Models Own Nail Polish to buy the last time I went shopping. They have recently released their Scented Pastel and Ice Neon Ranges and I loved all of the colours but decided I would by one of each and see what I think before buying more.

Ice Neon info from the Models Own Website
"The only way to keep fluoro really bright is to KEEP IT COLD! We've packed this collection in specially-designed frosted bottles that you should keep refrigerated to protect the intense fluoro colour from fading. These on-trend neon shades bring summer alive with fluoro flavour, bold and bright."

I picked up a Ice Neon Pink called Bubblegum NO154 and a Pastel Pink called Strawberry Tart NP151 (more Pinks, obsessed much?).

I LOVE them both. The Neon is a Matt finish but can by used with a Top Coat if you want a glossy shine. I left mine as a Matt finish this time but will try it with a Top Coat another time!

The Neon only needed two coats but the Pastel I had to apply 3 because it streaked a bit. Other than the streaking with the Pastel both were easy to use, dried fast and look fantastic.
I will definitely pick up more colours from both ranges next time I'm in Boots.

You can buy Models Own from Boots Stores, Boots Online and the Models Own Website. They are £5 each.

Have you tried any of the new ranges?

Sarah xx







3 comments:

  1. These are so lovely! I am always put off models own because the polishes have plastic around them so I can't ever see the colour properly!

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that can be annoying when the colour is hard to see due to the packaging x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour! I love the ones they've picked out

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete