Tuesday 12 March 2013

BarryM Nail Series - Chameleon Nail Paint Lilac

Hi Lovelie

I hope your week is a good one so far?

Today's BarryM product is one of their Chameleon Polishes in Lilac.

I have mixed feelings about this product, I love the colour and its very easy to use but the tips started to show wear after one day and I honestly couldn't see any change of colour. I haven't used any of the other colours in this range, so I cannot say they too would be the same. It may just be a dud bottle but because of the wear and not seeing the effects I was very disappointed. I love BarryM especially their Polishes so I really do hope mine was from a bad batch!

Have you used this range? If so let me know if it worked for you :)

Sarah xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh that's frustrating! I'm a fan of the BarryM nail varnishes, so it's disappointing to hear a fail! I thought when you applied top coat it would change colour. I almost bought one the other day, glad I didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this, I haven't ever used it other than just testing it but mine goes like a purple colour when I apply a top coat! :D:D
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a lot of Barry M nail polishes, and I really believe its not worth the money. They are very streaky and runny and you don't get the professional finish.

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete