Wednesday 6 March 2013

BarryM Nail Series - Peach Melba Nail Paint

Hi Lovelies

I am a huge fan of the BarryM Nail Paints and I think I own almost every single one. So I thought I would do a post on each one, my thoughts, how they apply, pictures and which are my favourites. As Spring is just around the corner, I thought I would start with some pastels perfect for any spring outfit!

318 Peach Melba is one of my all time favourite BarryM Nail Paints. I wear it a lot as its a nude and goes with any outfit. I also think this colour looks gorgeous teamed with any glitter either all over or just on the tips etc... to change it up a bit.

On the pictures you will see I added a bit of BarryM 210 Once Upon A Lifetime Glitter Polish . I decided on this one as I love Purple and wanted a colour completely different to the Peach Melba.

The Peach Melba is fully opaque after applying a couple of coats. It's a very thick and creamy formula that dries to the touch quickly (It takes about two hours before it stops smudging etc... when you are doing stuff like housework and getting ready, so still be careful!) I am very impatient and hate waiting for nails to dry :)
The BarryM Nail Paints are available from Boots, Superdrug, Newlook and the BarryM website. The retail at £2.95 but you can usually pick up 2 for £5 in Boots or Superdrug.

What is your favourite Spring Nail Colour?

Sarah xx









8 comments:

  1. I really love this Barry M shade too! It's just sooo pretty :)) It looks amazing with any glitter top coats xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I like it with green glitter too x

      Delete
  2. This shade is one of my favourites! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shade is so pretty I love the glitter aswell

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glitteris very pretty, i love that its different sizes x

      Delete
  4. Love the colour of the peach nail polish. I love the nail art, I must pick both colours up!

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes buy them, they are very pretty together and on their own. x

      Delete