Wednesday 16 January 2013

Ciate Mistress Paint Pots

Hello!

Second Review of the day, The Ciate Paint Pots!

The Ciate Paint Pots come in the prettiest bottle. Its has curves, a long lid (which makes it easier, in my opinion to apply) and a little black bow!

The Colour Mistress really is a beautiful shade of red,  the polish itself is smooth, not too runny or thick and after two coats the finish is perfect. It has a high shine and silky feel to the touch that kind of makes me want to sit and stroke my nails all day when I wear it! :)   It is a definate favourite of mine and I use it a lot, even for nail art! Even better is that I had it free with a magazine! I will definately be purchasing a few colours to play with in the very near future!
So its great quality, looks beautiful, has a bow and it was free with a magazine. Perfect!

The Temp is going to drop quite low in the next few days in the UK so please dont forget Hand Cream and LipBalm/Chapstick! You dont want dry skin or chapped lips :)

Sarah xx









No comments:

Post a Comment