Tuesday 29 January 2013

Mini Haul

Hi Lovelies
 
Today I have a mini haul for you. I thought I would do a haul a week from now on :)
I have products from Avon, MUA and I ordered a few things from the Beauty chamber sale(I was very pleased with how quickly the Beauty Chamber order arrived)
 
What I got:
Avon- Advance Techniques 360 nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner around £4 for both. i have heard mostly good reviews about this range so when I was browsing through their book I decided to give it a go. I'm looking forward to trying it once my current Shampoo runs out.
 
The Pretty Pastels palette from MUA I bought from my local Superdrug for £4. I'm not usually a pastel kind of girl, I love smokey eyes or neutral with eyeliner type looks so I have shocked myself picking this up. I just thought at £4 if i don't like it its doesn't matter and i can always pass it on to a family member.
 
From Beauty Chamber I bought the following items
Butter London Nail File £2
China Glaze Nail Polishes in Ginger Glitter and Jet Stream £1.95 each and Raspberry festival £2.95
Palladio Liquid Eyeliner in Lavender £1.50
and a Korres Lip Butters in Pomegranate (non-sale item) £6
 
I bought the eye liner as a gift for my sister, I am putting together a pamper gift bag for her birthday and this colour is one of her favourites! The nail items, I just had to have, I am a nail junkie after all :)
I added the Korres lip butters to my basket because of all the good reviews I have read. I love lip products and usually have a few (OK, a lot) of lipsticks, balms and glosses in my bag. So another wasn't going to hurt, right?
 
Have you used any of the products in my haul?
 
Sarah xx
 
  


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love haul posts! Great post, love what you got

    Lauren
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love Haul posts too :)
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete