Tuesday 22 January 2013

Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick Darling 134

Hello, I hope you are all having a great day/evening?

Today I am reviewing the very popular Gosh Darling Lipstick :) and all I can say is I think this is my favourite lipstick ever! It's a creamy nude lipstick that will definitely be my go to product for the foreseeable future. I cannot believe it has taken me this long to try it. I bought it last September and have only just tried it today! Yes, I am one of those people that constantly buys products and then forget about some of them. In my defense, I have had a thing for Reds the past few months so apart from lip balm I haven't used anything but bold lip colours :)

I didn't find it drying at all and I had to apply again after a couple of hours. It's a Beige Nude colour with a very slight shimmer to it that I only noticed when I swatched it on my arm. It really Is very pretty.

Gosh is available from Superdrug but stock can some times be a problem , I think, due to them not having many in stock at one time and it being so popular, It is also available from eBay which is where I bought mine from. £6.49-£7

What are your favourite nude lipsticks?

Sarah xx









No comments:

Post a Comment