Saturday 19 January 2013

BarryM Ultra Moisturising Lip Paint 156

Hello!

Today I am reviewing the BarryM Ultra Moisturising Lip Paints in shade 156.

The lipstick itself is a gorgeous dark pinky-purple that apples a beautiful dark pink on the lips. It is very moisturising and lasted about 3 hours before I felt The need to re-apply. I have a few of the BarryM lip paints(black packaging) which can be a bit drying so I was very pleased when I found they do a moisturising lipstick range too. I always find whatever I buy from BarryM to be good quality and value for money and this product doesn't disappoint. For me it ticks all the boxes for what I want/need from a lip product and it is a bargain at £4.49!
In the picture I am just wearing the lipstick, no lip liner or gloss.

You can buy BarryM online and from Superdrug and Boots.

What are your favourite BarryM lipsticks?

Sarah xx



1 comment:

  1. It's a gorgeous colour, I love that it isn't too dark/ bright

    Lauren
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete