Friday 18 January 2013

Gosh Shocking Coral Velvet Touch Lipstick

Hello!

I made a cute little snow puppy this morning! I love the snow and couldn't resist running out into my garden first thing! :)

Today I am reviewing the Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick in Shocking Coral. This is a favourite of mine, I am actually on my second and love to wear it any time of the year especially in the Summer. It's a definite holiday make up bag essential!

The lipstick I find quite thick and creamy but at the same time a little drying, so I always add a little w7 kiss me to my lips before applying. It stays on for a few hours before needing to be touched up. I have a pale complexion and this suits my skin tone and I am always complimented when I wear it. It also suits a tan/bronzed skin which is why this is a favourite of mine all year round.
This product is available from Superdrug for £6.49 and also on Ebay.

Let me know what your year round favourite lipstick is :)
Sarah xx







2 comments:

  1. The snow puppy is adorable! Love the colour of the lipstick too :)

    http://meganshaelyn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow puppy, adorable! I like the colour of the lipstick

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete