Friday 25 January 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Big Bang

Hi :)

Today I am reviewing the new Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in the colour Big Bang.

I really wanted to love this product, as I LOVE the Kate Moss Lipstick range!
So when I saw Rimmel were listing them early, I ordered one off of the Rimmel Facebook page a few days before the official release.

When I opened my parcel and saw the design and how beautiful the colour looked, I was very excited. It's a vibrant high shine red, and when I applied it I was glad there wasn't much on the brush because a little really goes a long way!

I did notice a slight smell and it also smudged and left pink sticky marks around my mouth; I looked like I had just had a very passionate kiss!! :) When I tried to clean it off it took ages and still left me a bit pink looking around the mouth. Obviously not the look I was going for, especially if I accidentally smudged it whilst out shopping or at work etc...

I haven't tried any of the other colours in the Apocalips range so I cannot say that they would do the same. It may just be the fact it is so red that it is more noticeable when you accidentally smudge it. If you do buy this product be very carful not to smudge it unless you can wash your face and re-apply your make up!


Have you tried any of the Apocalips Lip Lacquers?

Sarah xx



1 comment:

  1. Hey I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my blog for more info :)
    http://bellesnbows.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete