Monday 28 January 2013

I have been nominated for a Liebster Award!



                                                                        Hi Lovelies!

Today I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by the Lovely Ashleigh of http://bellesnbows.blogspot.co.uk go check her out :)
 
As I am new to blogging, this really made my day :) I dont have many followers, so it was really nice to be nominated for this award for blogs with fewer than 200 followers!
 
Lets get started, the rules are...
 
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
 
 
11 facts about myself.
 
1. I work from home.
2. My favourite film is Just Friends and I only watch it in December :)
3. I married my first love 7yrs ago.
4. I'm 5ft 4ins tall.
5. I have a shopping addiction ;)
6. I cannot put my hand in washing up water once there are crumbs/food bits in it, It freaks me out.
7. I love spending hours looking at Nail Art pics.
8. I love to read (chick lit mainly)
9. I constantly change my hair colour!
10. My Favourite food is Chinese
11. I procastinate too much.
 
 
Aswers to my 11 questions
 
1. Shopping - Online or in store?
Both but mainly online.
 
2. Weekends - Staying in or going out?
Going Out
 
3. Exercise - love it of hate it?
I lack any motivation when it comes to sport etc...
 
4. If you were going into the 'I'm a Celeb' jungle what would be your luxury item?
Ipod Touch to listen/watch a little each day.
 
5. Who's your style icon?
Leighton Meester
 
6. If you could have a super power what would it be and why?
Mind Reading. I'm nosey :)
 
7. What can you not live without?
My Iphone, sad but true.
 
8. Did you make any New Year's resolutions? If you did what were they?
No.
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully with one or two babies :)
 
10. Which most hyped beauty products have you been most disappointed by?
Maybelline Falsies, Just yuk! Not at all like false lashes.
 
11. Which drug store beauty product have you been most surprised by?
MUA, great quality for money.
 
 
I am nominating
 
 
 
My 11 questions for my nomonies are...
 
1. Favourite fashion trend?
2. Lipstick or Nail Polish?
3. What was your most used beauty product in 2012?
4. How many times/hours do you go online for each day? 
5. Favourite food?
6. If you coul go back in time and invent any beauty product, what would it be and why?
7.What one scent makes you think of summer when you smell it?
8. What 3 Items are next to you right now?
9. Do you plan your life or are you a take each day as it comes kind of person?
10. Favourite Band/Artist?
11. Finish this sentence- I started my blog...
I look forward to reading your answers!
 
Sarah xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love your answers to my questions and I feel like we are pretty much the same person after reading your random facts! Everything you mentioned applies to me too! Weird

    Good luck with your blog, I hope you get lots of followers, you deserve them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny you say that, I always wanted to go to New York and that's where we went for our honeymoon. I recently turned 30, I noticed you are turning 30 this year :) I hope you enjoy New York as much as I did! You must check out Juniors at Grand Central Station, best cheesecake ever!

    I hope you too get lots of followers, thank you for your kind words :)
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete